In an industrial world where quality control becomes more and more important, Trimos is proud to be able to offer a large range of solutions responding to dimensional measurement needs. Each instrument has its specific application and definitely solves all required tasks. Our products combine high precision, innovation, advanced design and ease of use.
Since 1972, Trimos has managed to position itself as the leader in its fields of activity and guarantees a “Swiss Made” manufacturing quality level. Trimos is focused on 3 segments in the dimensional metrology field:
- Height gauges
- Horizontal measuring instruments
- 3D instruments: Portable CNC CMM & Measuring arms
- Surface analysis instruments
We offer «turnkey» solutions based on the following modular items:
- Large range of accessories
- Software and driver programs
Trimos distributes its products in more than 40 countries through a network of agents. With their help, we can offer a large number of services as qualified technical support for selling new instruments, perfect after-sales services and technical training.
If quality is your objective, Trimos is your partner.
Mission, Vision and Policy Mission
To market Swiss Made product ranges and innovative solutions in the field of dimensional measurement in general designed, developed and produced by Trimos.
Ensure sufficient profitability allowing the development of the company while meeting the expectations of interested parties: customers, employees, partners, shareholders. Vision
To be recognized around the world as the Swiss leader in dimensional measurement for precision mechanics. We want to make life easier for our users by offering them innovative products and services that meet their ever-changing needs. Quality, Health and Safety Policy
To contribute to its performance and sustainability, Trimos has implemented a management system based on continuous improvement (according to ISO 9001, our benchmark since 1998).
Customer satisfaction and the Health and Safety of our employees are essential issues, particularly in a constantly evolving context. This is why we have redefined our Policy on the following 6 strategic axes:
• Work on our agility (speed and flexibility)
• Reinvent our business model Mission, Vision and Policy
• Involve our employees in quality, health and safety at work
• Control risks at all levels of the company
• Work to increase the enthusiasm and loyalty of our customers
• To increase the satisfaction of our interested parties: customers, employees, partners and shareholders.
In parallel with the sales of instruments, Trimos and its agents offer a wide range of services allowing the most profitable exploitation of its products:
- Technical support
- Training (at Trimos or on site)
- After-sales service
- Repair of instruments
- Upgrade of old instruments
- Customized instruments and accessories
- Software and drivers
- Maintenance contract
After sales contact: Click here